Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Constant coaching disrupts learning
- Why do we use drills?
- The evolution of basketball, play, and practice
- Stages of Skill Acquisition
- The Myth of the Talented Basketball Player
- Are you teaching or instructing your basketball players and team?
- Task Constraints and Jump Landing
- Learn More by Making More Mistakes
- Two-ball drills, transfer and inspiration
- The Value of 3v3
This entry was posted on Monday, January 26th, 2015 at 6:17 AM and is filed under Athlete Learning. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.