Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Deliberate Play and Old-School Development
- Basic high-school basketball offensive set
- Should the U.S. develop players like Europe?
- LTAD, LeBron James and Team Handball
- The perfect grassroots talent development basketball system
- Problems with talent identification
- Stephen Curry, the environment, and problems with talent ID
- What is a proper reaction to a loss?
- My coaching journey
- The effect of game constraints on practice shooting drills
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2016 at 5:58 PM and is filed under Talent Identification. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.